12 April 2009

Fox covers Bo

Word of the Obama's adoption of a Portuguese Water Hound has sent Fox producers scrambling to give the story that well-known Foxian (Foxist?) twist. Next week should see a flood of puppy stories - the little fella romping with the Obama girls, a sodden President walking the dog in a rainstorm. Some of their stories already have been completed and have been leaked.

"Malia Green Card Scam Investigation over Portuguese 'Adoption'"

"Bo to White House: Kennedy Nepotism Strikes Again"

"Bo's Housebreaking Problems (video)"

"First Dog Adoption on Shaky Ground: Bo Owes $13,000 in Back Taxes"

2 comments:

Family Man said...

Hey Teach,

I didn't know you had put up a new blog. I've got my blog roll changed over for this one now, and thanks for having me on your blog roll.

I've started at the bottom and will be reading my way up to the top. I like your turning 50 post though. Actually the big milestone for me was 40. The year I started wearing bifocals. I knew it would be down hill from there. :)

Glad to see your new blog and take care.

FM

Teach313 said...

FM,
I just noticed that I missed this comment and didn't respond. I see you posted it at the end of April and that was at the worst part of the most miserable year teaching I've ever suffered through. But that's no excuse. It was nice of you to comment. Take care and hope all is well with you and George.