13 February 2010

Scenes from Another Life: Friday night

As expected, I didn't hear from either the union or my principal. I suspect that my principal wants this whole thing to disappear and she'd like me to fall off the face of the Earth to further that end. She'll shit when she hears that I've been talking to the Union about this. After all, I went out there and she stayed in her office. I'd love to see her statement to the DPS police. I heard that she was incensed that our female, overweight, 50's-ish unarmed security guard didn't rush outside and wrestle the gunman to the ground.

KS reminds me that my principal's probably upset also, but I know that I would have checked in with her if the roles were switched. But that's something I'll never have to worry about.

My college class starts at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, so I'm up way too late. It's better to keep busy, but I guess I have to go to bed.

No comments: