12 February 2010

Scenes from Another Life: Friday afternoon

I go back and forth on this thing. Am I making too much of it? It's been a week and the event is fading into unreality. But the emotions bubble up at odd times and the memories come back. The anxiety returns.

I need to find something to do to get my mind away from this. I'm going see if KS wants to join the Y. We've talked about it and it might help. I miss the physicality of my younger years. Maybe I can regain some of that feeling. I also need to return to my classes. I'll go tomorrow. The other class doesn't meet until three weeks from Monday. I need to return to that one as well. I am very glad that winter break has begun. I hope that after this week I can get back to school on a regular basis. I need to get back.

I hope that I hear from my principal and the union president tonight. I don't expect to hear from either.

No comments: